Today we worked on our garage. We decided to do an "Epoxy-Coat" coating on the floor. IT WAS SOOOO COLD!! Ok, I know that most of you reading this are in places much colder then here, but to us it is cold.
The inside of our house was about to be organized enough for pictures, but we had to move EVERYTHING from the garage, into the house. So it is a mess once again. I just hope it is back to being organized before Christmas.
I am so pleased with how it all came together. Tyler and I had to work really fast cutting in and spreading the mixture all around. Then we had to figure out how to get the decorative flakes all the way in the back of the garage without walking on the wet floor. It was pretty funny to watch. Nathan really enjoyed throwing the flakes, and I was glad he was able to help. He always wants to be helpful so it is nice that there was something he was able to do. Here are some before and afters. We should have taken the "Before"s yesterday, before cleaning the concrete. It was pretty nasty, and we had to literally scrub it on our hands and knees. Anyway, Enjoy!


1 comment:
That looks really sharp guys. That stuff is great. I would love to put it down in my garage... especially after all the road salt our cars hauled in this weekend.
Post a Comment