We had an appointment yesterday and I am already 2 cm dilated. I am SOOO not ready for this baby to come yet, so I keep saying that I am putting myself on bedrest for a couple of weeks. We will keep you posted!
Thursday, October 2, 2008
My Super Heros
On Sunday Nathan was being a super hero. He insisted that Tyler join him, and so he did. They had a good time racing around with their capes on. I didn't think Tyler would let me photograph the occasion, but he did... So Enjoy!

We had an appointment yesterday and I am already 2 cm dilated. I am SOOO not ready for this baby to come yet, so I keep saying that I am putting myself on bedrest for a couple of weeks. We will keep you posted!
We had an appointment yesterday and I am already 2 cm dilated. I am SOOO not ready for this baby to come yet, so I keep saying that I am putting myself on bedrest for a couple of weeks. We will keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


10 comments:
was nathan early?
I'll answer that--no he was 5 days late. And 9 lbs. 3 oz. at that!
Anyway, love the picture of Ty with his cape. Ha, ha ha!!!!! And the poses are truly spectacular.
Are you still going to do a middle name poll?
Wow! 2 cm already. That's pretty exciting! Don't put yourself on bedrest though. You could be 2 cm for weeks! And bedrest in NOT fun! So just take it easy. Well, as easy as you can... and good luck!
Cute pictures. Tyler makes a great super hero. Take it easy these next couple weeks. Again, the offer stands if you need some help with Nathan.
Good Luck Mon if I don't talk to you before the lil' one comes. I feel ya on the not ready for the baby to come yet...I am scared to death for mine to come, but I still have a few months though ;)
Ha! Good luck with that bed rest thing! I am always INDUCING myself (Castor oil!) Works like a charm!
Oh we love super-heros at our house! Pierson is constantly pretending to be Batman, Spiderman or Superman! Little boys just have it in them, I don't even know how Pierson first discovered them. So cute!
Does Tyler still wear his Heman undies?
I don't think I ever wore He-man undies, but it's possible. I do remember wearing race-car undies though.
Good thing you have 2 superheros in the house. You're going to need them soon!
Post a Comment