Friday, October 17, 2008

Tomorrow, Tomorrow....

Well I had another appointment this morning. I was STILL only dilated to a 3+, and was a little discouraged. I am kind of hoping to just go in to labor on my own, but it doesn't look like that is going to happen at this point. I have gained 43 pounds so I am glad that I won't have to go one more week, and give birth to a 12 pounder!!! My Mom and I may go on a LONG walk tonight, and see if that helps any. Speaking of my Mom ~ She about had a heart attack last night when she saw my belly. She has seen it plenty of times, but last night I lifted up my shirt (so she could see my bare tummy) and she couldn't believe it. It looks soooo much bigger when it is bare, don't worry I won't take any pictures of it that way. Anyway we will try and update throughout the day tomorrow, so watch for it! Feel free to leave your weight, length, and time estimates.

10 comments:

Andrea said...

oh Monica! I feel so sorry for you! Those last few days are the hardest! You will make it though I promise. And before you know it sweet little Ava will be here! I used castor oil w/ Raylee and it worked like a charm :) And I had no bad side effects either, I will do it again with my next baby if I get to that, "I can't stand this anymore" point again! I will pray for you, and enjoy that LOOOONG walk :)

Nate said...

Good luck tomorrow!! I will be thinking of you! I predict you will have a short and easy labor ;) and that Ava will be 8lbs 9oz.

Meridy said...

That was really Meridy, although Nate wishes you good luck too!

The Yoder's Five said...

I'm betting that labor takes 6 hours and that she'll be 8 lbs. 5 oz. and 19 inches. If Nathan weren't so huge when he was born, then I'd say she'll be 7 lbs 6 oz, but let's be realistic here....Of course she may get your tiny genes and be a lightweight. We can always hope, right? :)

GOOD LUCK AND I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER!!!!!!

Mike & Rachel Barton said...

Aww . . good luck Mon! I really hope she isn't 12 pounds! You're still amazing for having a 9 pounder - how in the world did you fit that in you?

Anyway, I predict she will be 8 lbs 6 oz, 20 inches.

Love you!

Deborah said...

Good luck tomorrow Monica! I can't imagine where you're hiding those 43 lbs. I'm going to predict big, 8lbs 12oz, 20 inches, but only because you don't seem to have added weight anywhere but in the belly.

Jodi Rae said...

Good luck! I bet you will have such a darling little girl. You look great! Those last days can be so hard....can't wait for the update!

Just what is a Clair? said...

I think I might ask Tyler for a blessing.:) It helped me a lot to have one at the end.:)

HammondFam said...

I predict 8 lbs. 9 oz., and an easy labor! Good luck!!

Amber Blair said...

I predict 8 lbs. 8 oz. and 20 in. long. Hope everything went well!!