.jpg)
This picture cracks me up every time! This is Nathan's cute personality to a Tee- dancing around, always happy, I love it.
I have been organizing all our pictures. We are terrible at printing off pictures now that we only take digital ones, and they are just all over the two computers. So I have been organizing them by date, into specific folders. It is taking FOREVER! Anyway that is where I found this one of Nathan. He is just so funny. People are always coming up to us after church and telling us stories. I get so nervous when someone comes up to me and says "Nathan was so funny in Primary today..." Here is more proof of his character:
Tyler and Nathan had been playing Mario Cart, and Tyler had decided to be done and eat lunch. Nathan didn't want him to be done yet, so he started using both controllers at the same time. Look closely at the pictures, and you can see he is pushing the buttons on the second remote with his toe.
In Ava news...she is getting so close to walking. She has taken one step a number of times, but that is it. Saturday was her last day of nursing too. I think I was more sad about it then she was. She hasn't really been a snugly baby, so that was the only time I would get to snuggle her. But since she has been on the bottle 100% she has been sleeping better and will snuggle more too. What is up with that? She is learning words, and says a few things, but only we would understand them. She LOVES to be around Nathan. If he is sitting on the floor, she will crawl super fast to him and give him kisses all over and lay on his chest. It is so cute!
We are still trying to find renters, so if you know of anyone looking to rent, please let us know! In the meantime I am going to start packing...TODAY.


10 comments:
ava is getting so big!! way to go nursing her that long man i will try with my 2nd to do longer but it is hard!
Wow--Ava looks so grown up all of a sudden. I can't believe she's almost 1!!!
Nathan is quite the ham. Must have gotten it from Tyler. Haha.
Your kids are absolutely gorgeous! They seem like so much fun too. I love reading all of the stories about them. You're a lucky girl!
I noticed that too!---My kids didn't sleep through the night until we stopped nursing. Of course we did have to teach him how to do it the first few nights...
So I heard you were thinking about moving to the St. George area...That would certainly be happy for me. :D
hey we are waiting to hear about Tom goin to med school down there so we would love to rent if its still available if we end up going there
I am really good at getting boxes. Say the word and I'll start loading up for you.
What cutie's you have! Love the mario cart story, that's hilarious! And Ava is walking ALREADY?? Crazy! Where does the time go??
You are all adorable and I miss you. Somebody rent the house soon, please.
wow - Ava's taking steps and is done nursing?! I'd be saddened too if Mont were done nursing. :( But I'm glad she's more snuggly now. how funny! Nathan is such a fun, happy guy! Good luck packing!!
What on earth!!! Did I miss like 6 months of her life? She looks so big, holy cow! I'm dying for the day when Kate sleeps through the night, too. It's gonna be a while, though. And I just think Nathan is the cutest little boy on the entire planet!
Post a Comment