Saturday, December 5, 2009

Tyler keeps saying that we need a new post.

We haven't been doing much....just going crazy.

We have shown our house a bunch of times, but still haven't rented it. I didn't think it would be this hard! We have a family who seems really interested, so we are crossing our fingers! We have boxes all over, and we are not sure (if this family rents our house) if we would move before or after Christmas...so we still haven't decorated! We should probably get on it though...

Thanksgiving was nice. We went to my Grandparent's here in town, and were so glad we went. We were the only ones over there, and I love that the kids know and love their Great Grandparents. We had a nice quiet dinner, and relaxed- it was pretty low key.

Then we came home, packed up the car, and headed to Utah the next day. My family usually does their Thanksgiving on Saturday, so we got to feast two times. Mmmmm! I love Thanksgiving!

On Sunday our cutest nephew, Luke, was blessed. We had to be in Cedar bright and early. It had snowed the day before, and the pavement/steps were so icy when we got there. You should have seen Maria and I in our heels, trying not to die walking. You could so tell we are from the desert. After church we headed to the Yoders, and had ANOTHER FEAST! Melissa is such a wonderful hostess she had been up all night cooking and preparing for all of us. Everything was so yummy, and we were so glad we were able to be there!

While we were there we had to attempt the annual Murset Family photo. I decided that we need to lower our expectations, since all the kids are always so wiggly, and not huge fans of the whole picture idea, it will be a while until we can have a picture of everyone looking at the camera.

This is my favorite of the four of us. Ava's face cracks me up! I think we have a better one then this of us, but for now this is my fav.



These are the ones of all of us:

This was after a major meltdown. Tyler was the only one ready(HA!) Kevin, and Mark were mimicking the child.
I think this ended up being the best one... Good Times.

Sorry it took so long to update. We will try and be better bloggers!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to see you're going crazy. I'm already there so I don't feel so alone! We're having an Ugly Christmas Sweater Party on Dec 14 6:30pm

Bring yourself and wear an ugly sweater. Children need not dress the part. They can come as they are.

Katie said...

Cute pictures! Sounds like a fun family filled Thanksgiving :)

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

What a beautiful family. I love the one of the four of you.

Staci said...

Gotta love the fam pics they are always an adventure!

The Yoder's Five said...

HA... I am picturing you and Maria skittering around on the ice in your heels. Don't worry--it happens to me almost every Sunday.

So glad you came to the blessing! Thanks again for all your help!! :)

Atkinsons said...

What a good time! The family pictures are priceless!
Hope you guys are able to rent your house soon...hang in there!