When Tyler and I first started dating he weighed 165ish....way too skinny for someone who is 6' 2" in my opinion. The weight gain was partly my fault, I cook too much I guess. And being Mexican, I just grew up loading the plates until they were nearly over flowing. Anyway over the past 6 years he got up to 210 lbs at his heaviest. That is where he was when he decided to go on the HCG diet.
We are really proud of him. It took some serious will power to not eat what we would be eating. I felt so bad every time we would have something like pizza and he would have his huge salad with no dressing and 100 grams of meat - which is basically nothing. It was hectic measuring his portions, and preparing a million different things for dinner, but it was worth it. Tyler never complained about being hungry, but I know it was hard at first.
He has been off the diet for almost a month and has been stable right around 183 lbs...which means he lost 27 lbs!!!! Woo Hoo! And now for some pictures.
BEFORE
(taken Spring 2009)
AFTER
(sorry about the glare)
(taken today)
cropped.jpg)


13 comments:
Oo-la-la! Ready for the pool! Way to go, Ty.
But I still want to know:
#1 How Monica was eating all that yummy cooking of hers too but didn't gain weight
#2 How when she did gain a lot of weight during her pregnancies, it was all gone within 2 months and she was even skinnier than before. Seriously!!
Woohoo!! You is a skinny minny now.
Melissa,
I wish I had good answers for those.
I guess for me nursing just does the trick, plus after the babies are born I am ALWAYS so thirsty, so I drink A TON of water. Mostly I am just really lucky I guess.
~Monica
Congrats! Weight loss is definitely not easy and you have to stick to it. Way to go!
Wow, great job! He's looks great! My hubby and I started Body for Life awhile back, but have missed the last two weeks because everyone in our house has been sick, so we haven't been able to go to the gym... I feeling so lazy and can't wait to get back to it starting next week! Hopefully by then we are all over all this crap!
Good Job!!
That is awesome Tyler. I am glad you finally posted pictures. It takes a lot of willpower, but I am sure it was all worth. I am sure you will be able to keep it off pretty easily now.
Good for you Tyler. You look great.
Nice 'belly picture'. You should have taken a before belly picture and named it 4 months or something. No, you look good. Glad it worked for you and congrats on maintaining. That seems to be the hard part.
So awesome! Way to go!!
That's AWESOME!!!! I agree, we need a "before" belly picture! :) Way to go, Ty! You're an inspiration to all of us!
That would be SO HARD! Go Tyler, though. That is awesome!
wow way to work it thats awesome!
Post a Comment