Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Wish I Would Have Known About This Sooner....


Ok. So my Mom told me about this site F-O-R-E-V-E-R ago. I just never looked into it. I seem to do that a lot... 

Anyway, I shop online a lot, and all this time I could have been making money off of it. This site partners with other online stores, and if you link to the stores from ShopAtHome.com you can earn some serious cash back. Checks are mailed out as soon as you have earned $20. They also have some great coupons too. 

At first I thought it would be a hassle, but all you do is sign up for an account, log in when you want to do some shopping, and click on the store's link, that is it! You earn different cash back percentages at different stores. You don't have to have an account to see what stores are available to shop at, so just click on my link, go to the Online Shopping tab, and click All Stores to see how much you could be earning. If you click on my link, sing up for a FREE account, and decide to shop you will get a $5 bonus. Then you can refer all your friends to the site with your own link and get $5 for each one who joins and shops. 

I love saving/earning money...

Click HERE to find out more!

2 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Ooo! Now if only I had money to order some stuff!! You'll have to let me know how this turns out for you. :)

Carolina mama said...

I finally signed up a couple of days ago and am very excited about it. I wish I would have done so a couple of weeks ago. I would have save $15-$20 on photobooks I've made and ordered. Thanks for the info!