Friday, July 8, 2011

One Year Older, and Wiser Too....



Happy 32nd  Birthday Tyler! It is so fun to be able to celebrate alllll week with our birthdays! You are a great husband and father, and we love you lots and lots. You work so hard for our little family and we are so grateful for all you do, you are the best. ♥ 

4 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Happy birthday, big brother! You've got a great family. Hope you have fun working today. :D

The Mursets said...

I look fat.

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Hey there you two. I have been meaning to call you guys and wish you a happy birthday. It has been crazy around here and every chance I get to call, I feel like I won't have enough time to talk. Please know that we love and miss you guys and hope that you both had amazing birthdays. I will try and give you a call tomorrow. Take Care!

NecropolisHerbs said...

Happy Belated B'day!