Sunday, December 4, 2011

Breakfast With THE Baby

Yesterday we had our Primary Activity. Our hubbies made pancakes for the kiddos, and we had a backdrop and costumes for the kids to wear. I brought one of Ava's babies to be Jesus and the kids all got to take pictures while holding the baby. The activity started at 8 AM! We were supposed to be there at 7:30, but I had to heat 5 gallons of water for hot cocoa, and that took way longer then I thought. Anywho we were all super tired, and Ava was not happy about letting other kids hold her baby. She didn't want to wear a costume either, but somehow they got her to take a picture with Baby Jesus. I was cleaning up so I missed it. (I was too lazy to scan these)
Look at that FROWN!

Nathan did a lot better with the photo shoot.


Oh, only 11 kids showed up- 5 belonged to the Secretary, and 2 were ours....at least we were all up early and were able to get lots of errands done.

P.S. It is SNOWING!

1 comment:

The Yoder's Five said...

I still cannot believe they wanted to start a PRIMARY activity at 8AM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! On a SATURDAY! Maybe the low turnout was a hint to start it later next year! Oh, well at least it's over and your kids looked cute! Haha. Love Ava's frown...