Friday, August 31, 2012

Ava is always telling "jokes" and her laugh is absolutely contagious.  We don't know how we ended up with two super outgoing, clown-y kids. I was never that way....

On Sunday, Tyler took Nathan home teaching with him, so Ava and I made her some bracelets. While we were working she kept singing "Little Miss Muffin sat on a tuffet..." I asked where she heard it that way, and she said Starfall. We got on there and I had her sound it out and she was like, Oh Ok. Then she wanted me to watch the video on there. (It totally sounds like they say "little miss muffin" by the way) She was laughing so hard, so I had her play it again and recorded it. Sorry if it is shaky, I was trying not to laugh so hard!

Oh and she says "Now it's my turn" and that is when it shows a cartoon little girl that Ava designed to look like herself. Don't worry that she has dark skin and hot pink cornrows... and she says "currage" which I am guessing is a mix between porridge and curds'n'whey.

Anyway here she is:

3 comments:

Maria Nielson said...

Oh my gosh!!! Lol!! Who knew she could laugh like that!? I love her!

Carolina mama said...

She is an adorable laugher! I love her so much!

The Yoder's Five said...

What a cutie!! Madelyn's laugh is so contagious, too. I love it. She laughs SO HARD at the silliest stuff. I need to video her now.