Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!!


Today I was sitting at the computer, when the doorbell rang. "Hmm, I wonder who that could be..." I thought. Nathan ran to help me open it. There was a lady holding the beautiful flowers pictured above! I was totally excited. Tyler is the BEST!!!
Then for dinner I made Bacon Wrapped Filet Mignon, Potato Casserole, Rolls, Salad, and for Dessert -- Chocolate Souffle. Yeah it was so good.
I am so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. He is so great, and does so much for us. I love him so much!!!
Here are some dinner pictures:

5 comments:

Laura Edwards said...

I wish I could cook like you. It looks delicious!

Erika @ Andover ClOthing said...

Looks delicious! And awesome job on the new background. I really like it :)

Melissa said...

Hi Tyler and Monica! I randomly surfed into your blog and it was fun to see what you guys are up to!(by the way this is Jared and Melissa Stewart). Jared said to tell Tyler Hi and he wanted me to include something else, knowing Jared I am sure you can guess what it was so I will just leave that out! Nathan is a cutie! We'll have to keep checking in to see what's going on with you guys.

Deborah said...

Hi Monica! It was great visiting with you today. I like your blog. Your dinner looks great! Especially dessert. I think you'll have to give me your grandma's cookie recipe too.

Julie said...

Monica you are too cute! I love the dinner pics. I have to say that I am not a very good cook. Seth would love it if I cooked something like that :)
I am so glad you liked the headbands :)