Today Nathan got another cousin! We are all so excited. Tyler's brother Kevin and his wife Lori had cute little Hattie Elizabeth at 3:22 pm. Good job you two! She weighed in at 6 lbs 6 oz and is 19 inches long! She is so cute and I just can't wait to go up there and hold her!
Lori dilated to a 6 without even going into labor, so her doctor finally decided to induce her today. Check out
their blog for further details. WE LOVE YOU THREE!!!
3 comments:
Oh my heck! You are prego! Yeah! Andyour neice is so cute too! Congradulations! Hope you have a girl:)
oops... niece! not neice, my bad.
Hey Monica, it's Andrea (Ross) Your blog is so cute, I don't even know how I came across it... Congrats on being preggers! Your little Nathan is so big! Keep in touch!
Post a Comment