Here are a few that we liked:
Monday, April 7, 2008
A Weekend Back Home
We were able to go back home for a few days over the weekend. It was so fun to see our new niece. She is such a doll. We were able to get the 3 cousins all together for some pictures too. Unfortunately, it was really windy, and Nathan did not want to sit still! We had taken our family pictures right before his cousins got there, so he was all done with his Photo Shoot. We were able to get a couple good ones though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




10 comments:
You guys are HOT ! :)
Hey...I met you at my husband's birthday party. I saw your blog on a friend of mine's blog and basically, I have a stalking issue. Anyways...I thought I would say hello and let you know we (I) have a blog. We should get together again sometime when I am not grilling for a b-day party. When are you due?
Those are great pictures. You have a nice looking family.
Hey Fiona, We've been on your blog before and we met at your wedding reception! I'm sure you had other thoughts at that time. Adam is going to make a video for Tyler. We'll have you over for dinner soon.
You guys look great!!!
I am so sorry I didn't remember meeting you. I cannot tell you how many times I have met Adam's friend's and theiry families at events after we got married and Adam acts all shocked and says, "they were at our wedding!" I am horrible about remembering people. We'll have to get together more.
OH MY GOSH!!! You guys are seriously the cutest little family EVER!!! Monica, you are absolutely gorgeous!!!
Hi guys! I set my blog to private, so can I please get your email to send a request? Thanks! :D
I'm so glad that you came over to my blog to say 'hi.' You look so good and happy with a cute little family! Congrats on all that's going on. I'm glad that we can keep updated.
Monica! You look as pretty as ever! I sooo wish I would actually have pretty long flowy hair like that! Your family looks so cute! The kids pictures are really cute too!
Post a Comment