Monday, April 21, 2008

Bye Bye Hot Tub

I know we got all of your hopes up thinking you were going to get to see a picture of a hot tub dangling over our house with the help of a crane. Sorry! The guy finally came and got the hot tub last night, and they ended up just using a bunch of guys and some dollies. They started to move it over a week ago, and didn't have the right tools, so it sat in the middle of our lawn until yesterday. Ever wonder what you grass would look like after not being able to breathe for a week?



The grass isn't dead in that spot, so hopefully it will look normal again soon. I am just so glad to see that hot tub gone! This week: Buy BBQ, and maybe a patio set! (thanks to the hot tub selling $$$) YAY!!!

5 comments:

Carolina mama said...

Yippee! I'm so happy you sold it! Are you going to build a gazebo for the barbeque? We want to see pictures of whatever you decide to buy. I'm glad the grass square isn't dead.

The Barrow Fam said...

hey monica how are you? This is darley. I hav ejust been checking out everyones blog and found yours. I am kind of dumb to all this blogging stuff so sorry if i am putting this comment in the wrong place i am not sure how everything works just yet. anyway. long time no see. i really miss ya. i just talked to your mom not too long ago and that was really fun. in fact i didn't even know you were in vegas till jsut recently. and your prego again congrats. your little boy has grown up so much i cant believe it. hope all is well. oh and since everyone has been on me about getting a blog i have one. it is not muh and it probably will be outdate a lot but here is the address anyway ndbarrow.blogspot.com hope to hear from you soon.

Meridy said...

We like BBQs. :) We like coming to BBQs at your house. ;)

I'm so glad that you got it out of there! It so hard when you've been waiting for so long to get rid of something. It just gets more and more irritating every time you look at it. Then the day that it is gone is a day of rejoicing! I hope that you can get new patio furniture too. It's fun to get new furniture. ;)

Caroline said...

How cool! That's the way to do it, get rid of one thing and buy an even better thing. :) Let us know when the BBQ is!

Kevin M. said...

I was picturing a bunch of grown men playing with "Chattie Cathy" and "Princess Polly Poo 'n Piddle" dolls, but then I realized they probably used hand trucks to move the hot tub, not actual dollies.

-Kevin