Wednesday, September 3, 2008

American Idol and Dance Dance Revolution

Nathan is going to be a star! Our ward is putting on an American Idol night that is going to be hilarious. Monica is involved and I was able to see part of the dress rehearsal. Anyway, we set up our mics and speakers and Nathan immediately grabbed the mic and started singing. We had the YMCA song going and he was jamming to it. After we turned the volume down on that song I asked him to sing a song for us. This was taken on my cellphone and it is only 30 seconds long but it is great. He definitely has stage presence and wasn't scared one bit to be in front of people.



A few weeks ago Monica's Dad's work sponsored a big party at the Orleans Casino. There was free food and games. Nathan hopped onto the Dance Dance Revolution machine and went at it. I always think people doing this are kind of dorky (no offense to anyone), but he was really cute. Check it out. Again this is cellphone coverage. It makes me want to carry my camcorder around all the time. Needless to say Nathan scored higher than I did.

8 comments:

The Yoder's Five said...

Hee, hee. Looks like Nathan took after his dad in looks but his mom's personality. What a performer!

Deborah said...

Wow! Nathan's got some talent.

By the way, Monica you did a great job singing on Sunday! You've got talent too. :)

Staci said...

thats awesome looks like ya got a performer

Mikelle said...

Well you have some talent in your fam..how cute is he.

Josie said...

SO CUTE! Good thing he takes after his Mom!

Christy said...

Nathan is adorable!! Those are cute videos.

Project Maniac said...

He does like to Ham it up. You'll have to start taking your recorder with you. I've been doing that all this week. 'Aw, how cute, oh... where's the camera?' I'll have to locate it, oops, just did.

Natalie said...

Ha ha ha. That's soooo cute! He has such a sweet little voice! Hmmm, I wonder where he got such a good singing voice from??? ;)