Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Guess Who's 30?!?

(Tyler at 9 months old)

Happy Birthday Tyler!

Here are 30 things about my dear hubby:

  1. He was born in Provo, UT – yes, a BYU baby.

  2. Moved to Hurricane when he was like 4, and calls it home.

  3. Played Basketball, and Soccer in High School

  4. Served a Full-time mission to Riverside, CA (Spanish Speaking)

  5. Loves sports

  6. Is really good at researching

  7. Is super smart

  8. So smart, he got a Presidential Scholarship to Dixie

  9. Is very determined

  10. Wouldn't give up on me when I was being “hard to get” before we started dating

  11. Married me in March 2004

  12. Graduated with a Bachelors in Business in '05

  13. Great Daddy to Nathan & Ava

  14. ALWAYS serves others

  15. Can fix anything

  16. Kills bugs for me

  17. Has fixed up two homes beautifully for me

  18. Has a perfect driving record

  19. Watches super cheesy movies with me

  20. Great singer

  21. Plays the piano (shh, don't tell)

  22. Awesome Magnadoodler

  23. Loves the Gospel

  24. Honors the Priesthood

  25. Loves his family

  26. Loves to read

  27. Never complains

  28. Excellent Iron-er – good thing too, because that is one of the things I am terrible at!

  29. Is very patient

  30. Basically he is the BEST!

I am sure I could come up with lots more to say, but we will save them for another birthday. We love you so much, and hope you have an amazing day!


10 comments:

Jayci said...

happy birthday to your well-rounded husband!! he watches movies and reads!!! I would love if Mark would sit through a movie with me or even just pick up a book. :oP But at least Mark irons too... I don't touch the iron if I don't have to!! ha ha!

Atkinsons said...

Happy Birthday to both of you!

Katie said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!

Carolina mama said...

Happy Birthday my son! We took that photo at Sears in Provo when one of those traveling photographers came through. Weren't/aren't you adorable! Love, mom

Josie said...

Whoa Tyler! Can't believe you are 30! Too weird. Hope you have a fabulous day! You have such a cute little family. AND if you can play the piano, you better not be hiding your talents!!!

Andrea said...

Happy B-DAY Tyler! What a cute list!

Staci said...

Happy B-day dang 30 your gettin up there!

The Yoder's Five said...

Haha! What a great picture! You've hardly changed a bit. Hope you had a happy b-day.

DaynaDouble said...

I did not realize your birthdays are only a day apart. Happy Birthday to you both! I hope you did something fun ;)

Christy said...

Happy birthday Tyler and Monica!