Saturday, July 18, 2009

Our Cellphones Don't Work

We're cancelling our Sprint phones and family plan and porting our numbers to another provider.  It turns out our Sprint phones don't work and neither do our new ones until the porting process is complete (7-10) business days.  I mistakenly thought that once the Sprint phones didn't work, we could activate the others.  That apparently is not the case.  Oh well.

If you need to get a hold of us you'll have to email or call our home phone.  


Ava's been biting the spoon on purpose and playing.


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to have the heads up

The Yoder's Five said...

Haha--Ava--love her cute shirt and bib, by the way. Is Ty getting an iPhone?

The Mursets said...

I'm not getting an iPhone yet. Not until I have a job.

Andrea said...

Stupid Sprint... I HATE them. I still wonder why I have been with them for 7 years! My Sprint phone froze up 2 days ago, and now today it's totally fine! Like I said... stupid Sprint!

The Foisy's said...

Hey! You guys are moving? Where to? i hate cell phones. All mine ever does is drop calls. Constantly it reads, lost call. Ew it makes me so mad! I feel your pain.