We decorated our pumpkins and made sugar cookies a couple days ago and then went Trunk or Treating in our church parking lot with two other wards. It was fun.
How fun! We painted our pumpkins, too. I was way too lazy to make that huge mess this year! Your kids are adorable! And I LOVE the video, that was AWESOME!!! :)
Love Ava's happy smile as she's painting her pumpkin. Too cute. And yes, that little clip was quite funny. Wade watched it with me, and we're trying to decide whether it was Tyler or Monica's idea to post it. Wade was guesing Tyler. ;)
4 comments:
Nathan looks an awful lot like Tyler in that last picture. Kinda scary.
How fun! We painted our pumpkins, too. I was way too lazy to make that huge mess this year! Your kids are adorable! And I LOVE the video, that was AWESOME!!! :)
Thet look SO CUTE!! Glad you had a fun Halloween!
Love Ava's happy smile as she's painting her pumpkin. Too cute. And yes, that little clip was quite funny. Wade watched it with me, and we're trying to decide whether it was Tyler or Monica's idea to post it. Wade was guesing Tyler. ;)
Post a Comment