Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Look Who's Walking!

Just in time for Halloween...our little Frankenstein, at least, that is who she walks like.
Ava has known how to walk for awhile now, but still preferred to crawl. The last week or so she decided to start walking even more. She will crawl a little, then stand up and walk across the house. It is so cute, and she gets so excited!

I am so excited...it finally feels like fall! It is cloudy and cold out, I have pumpkin pies in the oven(they smell SOOO YUMMY), and we get to Trunk or Treat tomorrow! Don't be surprised if we have a Christmas tree post in the next few weeks~ Tyler is listening to Neil Diamond Christmas music as I type.

9 comments:

Joie said...

So cute...you little family is growing so fast!

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness, how exciting that ava is walking now! i love the way kids walk when they first learn how.

Katie said...

So exciting!
I love this time of year too :)

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Hurray for Ava!! That is always an exciting time. That is so cute that Tyler likes Christmas so much. I feel the same way. Cory makes me wait until Thanksgiving for a tree, but I would put it up after Halloween if I could!! Miss you guys. Have a good Halloween.

Meridy said...

That is so funny that Tyler is into the Christmas music. Good job Tyler!

I'm so sad we can't go to the ward trunk or treat! I hope you all have a good time for us!! ;)

Camille said...

congrats Ava! That is SO cute and just like Mason!

The Yoder's Five said...

Oy...Neil Diamond Christmas music?!

I want to come enjoy your nice fall weather with you. We got snow all day yesterday and are freezing our tails off.

Ava is so cute! Hide all your valuables--she's on the move!

Boyce Bunch said...

Just when you get used to the things the way they are they change! Life is over as you know it!!! She is such a cutie!!! Enjoy it!

Sarah and Cory Smith said...

Happy Halloween. Hope you guys had a nice day. By the WAY, we found out we are having a BOY. I wanted to call you, but I didn't have your new cell number. Do you still have your house phone??