
This morning Tyler made us watch the video that was played at our wedding...aww, memories. It was still just as embarrassing to watch our "interview" video, but maybe 50 years from now I will be glad it is on there. We went out to lunch by ourselves. It was so hard to leave the kids crying at the door. When we lived in Henderson, we would just take them everywhere with us. Anyway, when we got home my mom said "Aren't you glad you got married 6 years ago and not today?" Today would have been a horrible day for a wedding...it is rain/hail/snowing, windy, and FREEZING!
These past six years have been full of mostly awesome experiences, and I am so glad we have been able to experience them together. We have moved 4 times, made some great real estate decisions, had two of the cutest kids ever, lost 3 grandparents, bought a business, lost a business, remodeled 2 homes, gained some weight, lost some weight, been pretty healthy, and had a lot of good times. I can't wait to see what the next 6 years brings!
Happy Anniversary, Dear....I love you so much!
ps Be sure to scroll down to see Tyler's weight loss results!


13 comments:
Happy Anniversary! You guys are awesome.
-Shawn and Krystal
Happy Anniversary you two!
Happy Anniversary!!
I forgot that your anniversary was really close to ours. Sounds like you had a nice day. You guys are such a great couple. You compliment each other very well. I think it is so cute how you call each other dear!! Happy Anniversary.
Happy Anniversary! We're glad you went out and had some fun! We love you!
Well, I'm stupid. I thought you guys got married in the summer. March was not the month I thought it happened. But that's me, wrapped in my own bubble. Well, Happy Anniversary, and I'm glad you got some time with just the two of you.
Happy anniversary! I know, it's so weird to go anywhere without the kids. But glad you got to have lunch together. That 6 years went by FAST!
I thought you were in St. George, but when you mentioned the terrible weather, I thought maybe I was mistaken!
Happy Anniversary you guys! We think you're one of the CUTEST couples around, and we can't wait to hang out next time we're in town. :)
I thought you were in St. George, but when you mentioned the terrible weather, I thought maybe I was mistaken!
Happy Anniversary you guys! We think you're one of the CUTEST couples around, and we can't wait to hang out next time we're in town. :)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!
Happy Anniversary! It doesn't seem like it was 6 years ago.... Kevin and I will have been married for SEVEN! Crazy!
Holy cow! 6 years!!?? I haven't even made it to one! Haha. Love you guys!
Congratulations!
I can't really tell from your blog where you are living but I think you're in the St. George area somewhere? If you are, I’m having a baby shower in St. George at the end of the month and would love to see you! Email me your address to andi.alba@gmail.com and I’ll send you an invitation.
Hope you’re doing well!
Post a Comment