Ava is POTTY TRAINED alllllll the way!!!! When I started back in February I took her every hour for the first two days, then the third day I spaced it out more and even braved it and took her on errands, and by the fourth day she was telling me when she needed to go. She did really well and within a week was dry through the night and not having any wet accidents. We struggled with #2 for a LONG time....she would wait until we put her in a pull-up at night and then go. So we would keep her in undies at night (since she was staying dry at night anyway) and then she would just hold it in forever, but when she had to go would sometimes tell us and make it. She was so scared to go and no amount of treats or bribing would ease her fears. We ended up having to get her on some baby laxative stuff and then she realized it didn't hurt and hasn't had a problem since! We are so proud of her and are looking forward to using the diaper money toward dance classes!
In other exciting news....Nathan learned to tie his shoes all by himself this week! We have been trying to get him to do it for awhile and he kept getting frustrated....then at the beginning of the week he got all dressed then said, "Look, I tied my shoes!" And they looked really good!
My babies are getting so big!


4 comments:
Way to go Ava and Nathan!! How nice for you to be DIAPER FREE!!!!
thats awesome!! poor little ava thats sad she would hold it.
I know! I was always sooo worried about her holding it, but she is one stubborn little girl and refused to go no matter how many treats we promised!
Great strides!!!! Awesome.
Post a Comment