Saturday, March 10, 2012

Larry "Grandma Ma" Johnson

Hey this is Tyler.  We went to Dick's Sporting goods today which just opened here in St. George.  Much to our surprise Larry Johnson, former All-Star, Dream Teamer, Rookie of the Year, and NCAA Champion was there.  We were able to take a couple photos of him.  He seemed really nice.  He was one of the best when I was growing up and it was really cool to meet him.  Here's the proof:

I think I could take him, what do you think?
Meeting Larry Johnson

Nathan with a Legend.
Meeting Larry Johnson

Larry Johnson Highlights.  Brings back memories.



6 comments:

Natalie said...

Holy crap, Ty! You look so short! HAHAHAHAH!!!! That's awesome!

Natalie said...

I mean, awesome that you met Larry Johnson...not that you look short.

Maria Nielson said...

You're kinda old..

The Mursets said...

He's 6' 7" people. I'm taller than 90-95% of people in the world!

And I'm younger than 90-95% of the people in the world! (I rounded up)

Sarah Smith said...

That is pretty cool Tyler, I will have to tell Cory. I love hearing all of your updates. I think it is so cute that Nathan is taking hip hop. I agree with Tyler that guys with "moves" get all the ladies. We should try and skype again soon. It was fun to see you guys and visit.

The Yoder's Five said...

Cool, Ty! That guy is huge!!