Yesterday (July, 7) was Monica's birthday and today is mine! We are getting old.
Yesterday was the first day back from our week-long trip to New Mexico, so unfortunately it wasn't the most fun birthday for Monica. There were chores to do and work to be done. Plus she found out about her big Tupperware present like 3 weeks ago and she bought a new purse for herself so there weren't any real surprises or presents to open. The only real surprise is the 4 new tires we'll be getting in a couple days from our trip home (read our last post).
On the bright side I used The Secret for our tires. As I was trying to flag down someone to help us I said to myself I want to get at least one tire free when we have to replace these. So I was looking online for tires and at Discount Tire if you buy 4 of a specific brand you get $50 off which is about the cost of 1 tire--so one for free! Then--it gets better--while on discount tire's site I noticed another coupon. They are opening up a new store nearby and if you buy 4 tires on July 11th or 12th you get $100 off and you can combine it with the other offer. So we're going to get $150 off our tires. Wow. I've never been so excited to get new tires.
Anyway, thanks everyone for the presents you gave us (Meliss, we already used the barbeque thermometer) and most thanks go to Monica who wears herself out taking care of me and Nathan. Happy Birthday Dear! I love you!


10 comments:
Happy B-day Rio & Monica. Congrats on the great deal. You've always been good at finding those.
Happy Birthday to you too Dear! I was going to to a Surprise post about you, but you beat me too it. I sure wish you would change those pics- I look frightful! I love you!
~Monica
Happy Birthday to both of you!!!
I LOVE "The Secret!" It has worked so many times for us too! Now we just need to use it to make some money...
Oh, and Monica, you look so cute in those pics!!! I don't know what you're talking about!
Happy Birthday to you two! We love you three so much!
Happy B-day
Happy Birthday to both of you!! I hope you had fun celebrating.
Happy b-day again! How did the fish turn out?
We are looking into the tire deal you got. We can get the $50 rebate but not the $100 off. Dang.
Happy birthday to both of you! Hope you had great ones.
How nice to have your b-days so close! We're doing the 30 cleanse from Isagenix. The reason we're doing it is not because some door to door salesman got us, but people we know, love, and trust have had success and they have inspired us. Adam's nephew since day one had bowel problems. He wouldn't go and would get clogged for like 10 days. He's only one, and my sister in law gives him sips of her shake and since a month ago he has regular bowel movements. If you want to know more then I can have her call you.
Happy B-day! That's crazy they are so close. You both look great and have the cutest little fam!
Post a Comment