In other news, remember how we came home from our relaxing week in Kolob only to have to shell out a bundle to fix the garage door? Turns out it would have been covered by the home warranty we totally forgot we had! We just keep saying over and over how we can't believe that we forgot about the home warranty. Our A/C hasn't been working very well so hopefully that will go out while we are still covered...
Monday, August 4, 2008
Today I worked on some flower headbands. Tyler and I don't like the flowers to be too big, so these are about 2 inches, the red one is a little bigger. I made the little elastic things in a few different sizes, and then the flowers will just clip on. I still have some more to make, but I was ready for a new post...

In other news, remember how we came home from our relaxing week in Kolob only to have to shell out a bundle to fix the garage door? Turns out it would have been covered by the home warranty we totally forgot we had! We just keep saying over and over how we can't believe that we forgot about the home warranty. Our A/C hasn't been working very well so hopefully that will go out while we are still covered...
In other news, remember how we came home from our relaxing week in Kolob only to have to shell out a bundle to fix the garage door? Turns out it would have been covered by the home warranty we totally forgot we had! We just keep saying over and over how we can't believe that we forgot about the home warranty. Our A/C hasn't been working very well so hopefully that will go out while we are still covered...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


9 comments:
I have never seen you being so crafty, Monica. That's what little girls will do to you!
That STINKS about forgetting about your warranty! UGH!
It's nice to be able to keep up on the updates of your cute little family! We are excited for your baby girl to be coming soon too! We can't wait to see pictures of her..I am sure she will be beautiful!
Love the cute headband and flowers, a friend of mine made me some and they are adorable! Good job!
Your A/C doesn't work because it's 136 F degrees where you live.
Cute stuff! Good job.
Mon,
I got your gift card in the mail yesterday. Thanks so much. I used it to buy some sheets for the crib ;)
Those are really cute. Looks like your doing a little nesting for the baby. Your so crafty i'm jealous i wish i could sew all that too.
I love the headbands...so cute!
Bummer about the warranty thing! Will they not reimburse you??
Such cute stuff you have been making! I need to learn to make bows! I just barely got some fabric to make a blanket and some burp cloths so I am very behind! anyway, i sent off a thank you card to you and then the next day I recieved another gift from you! Thank you so much! I love the outfit! BTW-you look so cute and teeny tiny! Lucky you!
I love the headbands! Where did you find your cute flowers? Mine are obnoxious. Great job on the nursing cover! It looks great!!
Post a Comment