I just wanted to wish all you Moms out there a Happy Mother's Day! I am so blessed to have a wonderful Mom, and Mother in Law who I love dearly, and who teach me so much. I am also so grateful for all our Grandmas, Sisters in Law, and dear friends who are all such great examples to me. I love you all and wish all you ladies out there a wonderful day!!!
And a special thanks to these little cuties for choosing me to be their Mommy. I love you to pieces!!
Nathan is giving me the sweetest gift today...he is singing with me in Sacrament Meeting! I am super excited. Ava says she wants to (and knows the song) but is extra shy these days, so we will see.
2 comments:
What a cute picture of the kiddos! They are lucky to have such an amazing mom!
you are such a wonderful mother, Monica!! I love learning from you through your blog.
Post a Comment