With all the hubub about our new baby, some of you may have forgotten we have a son named Nathan. He's as cute as ever and he's doing really well with his potty training. We even bought "Cars" undies the other day. We'll take some pics of that later. For now enjoy these:
Hide and Seek

Big-Wheels

Smiling on Big Wheels

I'm SO happy.

Really, really happy.


7 comments:
What cute pictures! Monica, I can't believe you're that far along that you're having your official ultrasound. I saw you at church on Sunday and you are so tiny! I'm happy that you're getting a girl. You'll have so much fun dressing her up and doing her hair.
Good luck with the potty training. You'll have to let me know how it goes. I'm going to have to start potty training Roman one of these days.
Nathan has such a cheesy grin sometimes. Did he learn that from you, Ty?
I'm glad "it's still a girl". Otherwise I was going to be stuck with your gift basket full of girl clothes.
Have you decided on a name yet?
I will have to do a post about the name thing... I have decided on her first name, so I am just waitng for Tyler's approval and help deciding a middle name.
Your little boy is such a cutie! Thats good its still a girl, you'll love having a girl I promise.
I'm so happy we are still having a little girl. It was fun having lunch with you guys and playing alittle with Nathan. He is such a big boy now and speaks so well.
We all love you Nathan, you to Monica and Tyler
It was fun spending time with all of you yesterday and getting to see our new little girl moving around.
now that is a serious smile!!
Post a Comment