Hopefully you saw Tyler's awesome news about getting his MBA in under 6 months!!!! WOW! I am so proud of him. I am also so glad that we have him back to ourselves. He was able to juggle two jobs, school, and family really well, but I am a total worrier and felt like I was the one going to school (without having to do any of the work)so I am glad he is done.
In September we made a quick trip up to Kolob before my Grandparents lock up the house and turn off the water. It was really nice to have them all to ourselves. Grandma always has the best treats and makes some yummy food :) The leaves were just starting to change colors and we hope they are still pretty when we go take our family pictures next week!
Not sure what the kids were doing....Ava-flying? Nathan-showing his new pocket knife?
(Umm do you see how TALL Nathan is?!? He will pass me up in about 10 inches...)
Then last week Nathan got an award for being a Peacemaker. How cute is that?!? He had no idea that he was getting an award because Ava and I were hiding out (ok we got there late and had to sit in the back). Things had been so crazy that week that I actually went up two days before the assembly because I am just that awesome. It was super embarrassing, but at least I didn't go two days too late, right?
I scribbled through the school name... it didn't come like that ;)
Flag football started last week too. Nathan talks about football NONSTOP! Seriously ALLLLLL day, everyday.
Ava and I have just been busy reading (she is doing so well!!!), and working, and all that good stuff. I can't believe my baby is going to be 4 in a couple weeks...4!!! Crazy.
AND Today Eric surprised the kids by showing up at our door!!!! He has a few days off from Medical School and flew in from Kentucky last night. We are SO excited he is here. He says it is weird to be back here and in the dry west. His skin and lips were already so dry. Oh you should see the GREEN over there...it is amazing! Anyway it was a fun surprise, and even though I have known for weeks that he was coming I still cried when he showed up. I hope I can hold it together when he leaves again....






1 comment:
I didn't know that Eric came for a visit! He must really miss the fam. Good to know that you are loved!
Sounds like the kids are doing well and I know the busyness is just beginning!!
Post a Comment