I Heart Grilling, mmnnn. Grilled pineapple, chicken, steak etc. I would buy a bunch of meat from Sams, to save mula. Make some marinade in quart size ziploc bags. Then throw the meat in & freeze it. No frostbite on the meat & it marinates while it thaws. Yum!!!
That would be SO fun if we had our babies the same day!! However you'll handle it so much better than me seeing as you have already been through it :). Are you coming to St.George anytime soon?? I really want to see you!!
Nice grill! I'm jealous. We gave ours away when we moved out of our house in Draper. I sooo wish we would've kept it. We have a little electric one right now, but we definitely need a better one.
8 comments:
I'm soooooo coming over! I'll bring the steaks! (Big 'ol Texas Longhorn steaks!) hahahaha!
I would love to come over!!!! Isn't grilling the best...and you have such awesome weather.
I Heart Grilling, mmnnn.
Grilled pineapple, chicken, steak etc.
I would buy a bunch of meat from Sams, to save mula. Make some marinade in quart size ziploc bags. Then throw the meat in & freeze it.
No frostbite on the meat & it marinates while it thaws. Yum!!!
That one NICE grill! I know you'll get lots of use out of it, you're such a great cook.
That would be SO fun if we had our babies the same day!! However you'll handle it so much better than me seeing as you have already been through it :). Are you coming to St.George anytime soon?? I really want to see you!!
That is something I will need to purchase in the future for my hubby! He has been really wanting one lately. ok, c2hizzy you are making me hungry!
Nice grill! I'm jealous. We gave ours away when we moved out of our house in Draper. I sooo wish we would've kept it. We have a little electric one right now, but we definitely need a better one.
I agree. Very nice grill.
Post a Comment